its simple and easy to do and the smell of the sesame oil takes it all....
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Servings: 20 -30 pcs.
Cost per serving $0.10 view details
- 100g carrot
- 300g flour
- 3 stalks spring onion
- 30g ginger
- 1 tsp chicken stock seasoning
- 2 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 500g minced meat
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1.cut the carrot into small pieces.
- blend into paste together with 100ml water.
- bring to a boil in a small pot.
- immediately pour into the flour and mix well.
- add enough cold water to knead into smooth dough.
- cover and leave to rest for about 20 minutes.
- 2. chop spring onions and ginger.
- add chicken stock seasoning, dark soya sauce, salt and 1/4 cup water to the minced meat.
- mix well till sticky.
- add spring onions and ginger and mix well.
- then add sesame oil.
- 3. roll dough into a long strip.
- divide into small pieces then roll into thin, round pieces of dumpling skin.
- wrap filling to form dumplings. bring water in the steamer to a boil and steam dumplings over high heat for about 10 minutes.
- *** carrots contain an indeterminable amount of moisture, the amount of cold water isnt stated. try adding 2tbsp first then add as if required to knead into a dough
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 25g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 7||11%|
|Total Fat 0.85g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.13g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.4g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|