Cost per serving $3.70 view details
- 4 x Salmon Fillets, about 6 ounce. each
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Freshly grnd Black Pepper
- 2 lrg Lemons
- 4 tsp Capers, liquid removed
- 2 x Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 x Low-sodium Chicken Broth
- Hot a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat till warm. Add in the salmon fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon for about 10 min, or possibly till the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Make sure to turn the fish at least once, about halfway through cooking.
- Transfer the salmon to a serving platter and keep hot.
- Meanwhile, grate about one-half tsp. of zest from one of the freshly washed lemons. (The zest is the colored portion of the lemon rind, with none of the white pithy part.) Slice one of the lemons in half and squeeze out one brimming tablespoonful of lemon juice. Slice the remaining lemon into wedges for garnish, and reserve.
- Reduce the skillet heat setting to medium, and add in the capers to the skillet. Cook the capers for a few min to hot through, stirring constantly. Add in the chopped garlic and cook a minute longer, till golden brown.
- Add in the chicken broth, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Heat the sauce through, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon some of the sauce over the hot salmon and garnish each piece with a lemon wedge. Great with deep green vegetables or possibly red potatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 218g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 240||57%|
|Total Fat 26.65g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 6.05g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.05g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|