Cost per serving $0.82 view details
- 1/2 c. minced parsley
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp finely-grated lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. capers liquid removed Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 2 lb fish fillets (such as cod, catfish, hake, halibut, haddock or possibly monkfish)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil - (to 3) Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- To make parsley sauce: In small bowl, whisk together parsley, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, capers, salt and pepper. Cover. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 8 hrs.
- To prepare grill: Prepare charcoal fire or possibly preheat a gas grill for direct grilling over high heat. If you don't have grill basket, lay piece of oiled, heavy-duty aluminum foil - slightly larger than fish - on grill. Poke several holes in foil.
- To grill fish: Using pastry brush, generously coat both sides of fish with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place fish on grill - in grill basket or possibly on foil. (Note: If fish has skin, place it skin-side down.) If using grill basket, turn fish once during grilling; if using foil, don't turn it. Grill till fish flakes when poked with fork but is still a bit opaque in center. (Note: Grilling time will vary according to thickness of fillets but shouldn't take longer than 12 min total.)
- To serve: Transfer fish to platter. Drizzle with some parsley sauce. Serve with additional sauce on side.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Barbecue and Grilling" by Al Roker"
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 263g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 269||60%|
|Total Fat 30.31g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 4.53g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.78g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|