Delicious and Nutritious-
Raw Pizza Crust made from zucchini
Prep time: 60 minutes
Cost per serving $0.63 view details
- 2 med zucchini, spiralized (or 1 1/2 zucchini mixed with some thin lenthwise slices of eggplant.
- 1.2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 portobello mushroom, chopped
- 1 -2 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 4 Tbsp filtered water
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare Crust
- In a small bowl, combine flax seeds with water and whisk.
- In a large bowl, mix zucchini with 1/2 cup marinara sauce.
- Add chopped mushrooms, scallions, flax seed mixture and almond flour.
- Mix well with hands, coating the zucchini well.
- Add salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
- Divide in four sections. Take each section, roll in ball and squeeze out excess moisture.
- On a non-stick dehydrator sheet, form into pancakes. Press and shape, depress center, with outside edges higher (like a pizza crust) or shallow bowl.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 1 hour.
- Flip over onto mesh sheet, removing non-stick sheet and dehydrate at 110 degrees for another hour.
- Top with raw marinara sauce, thinly sliced eggplant, *nut cheese, spinach or swiss chard, red onion, red pepper, olives, mushrooms, etc. Use your imagination. Dehydrate 2-4 hours and ENJOY!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 203g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 25||22%|
|Total Fat 2.78g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.67g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.32g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|