Simple to do & this dish (for me) seems perfect for any occasion, goes great with any drink too, like maybe hot green tea, try it with a really cold soda, or chilled beer, haven't tried it with wine though so i wouldn't guarantee how it goes with it.hehehe
- Shrimp around 2 cups remove the head but keep the skin on.(I also recommend to remove the skin & cut the back to clean the black thing off but sometimes it's just kinda time consuming)
- Baby Potatoes 10-15 pieces (yes the little tiny ones ; I know you get what I mean :-D) clean the skin very well & just slice in quarters.
- Tomatoes 5-6 medium pieces remove the inner core (seeds) & slice in quarters too.
- Garlic 1-2 medium sized bulbs crushed.
- A TBSP of your preferred cooking oil.
- Salt to flavor.
- Deep frying pan (to ensure the potatoes don't get tossed out hahaha)
- After slicing the veggies, drain the shrimp & sprinkle some salt.(don't forget the salt or else the shrimp will taste bland)
- Prepare the frying pan & drissle in the cooking oil, once the oil is hot enough put the potates in first wait until it gets slightly cooked then add a dash of salt & add the crushed garlic,
- Wait for 2-3 minutes now add the shrimp, after a minute lastly add in the tomatoes.
- Take a small portion to taste ; if i'ts still not sufficient for your tastebuds add another dash of salt but be careful not to overdo it or it may become too salty.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 147g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat -6||-9%|
|Total Fat -0.64g||-1%|
|Saturated Fat -0.08g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.58g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|