Cost per serving $3.02 view details
- 1 tbl. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 14.5 oz. cans "No salt added" diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley or cilantro (chopped)
- 1/3 cup diced Calamata olives
- 1 1/4 lb. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and butterfly
- 1/4 tsp. salt, more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. fine ground pepper
- 2/3 cup. crumbled Feta cheese
- Chopped pickled jalapenos or crushed red pepper flakes for heat (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat olive oil in ovenproof skillet.
- Add onion and stir until transparent (3 min), add garlic, jalapenos or red pepper flakes and stir for 1 minute more.
- Add tomatoes (with juice), salt, pepper, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer approximately 5 minutes, or until tomato juice thickens.
- Remove from burner.
- Add parsley, shrimp, olives, and top with feta.
- Place in oven and bake for 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and shrimp are cooked through.
- Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 207g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 100||38%|
|Total Fat 11.26g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.78g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|