Cost per serving $1.06 view details
- 3 c. frzn diced or possibly shredded hash brown
- Â Â potatoes
- 1/3 c. minced green onions
- 1/4 c. minced green or possibly red bell pepper
- 8 slc smoked bacon cooked, crumbled
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1 can cream-style corn - (8 ounce)
- 6 x Large eggs beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread potatoes in greased 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan. Top with green onion, bell pepper, bacon, and cheese.
- Mix together the lowfat milk, cream-style corn, Large eggs, salt and pepper. Pour over potato/cheese mix.
- Bake 35 to 40 min or possibly till knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 269g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 317||64%|
|Total Fat 35.46g||44%|
|Saturated Fat 15.53g||62%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.25g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|