Cost per serving $0.24 view details
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 T brandy
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T tomato paste
- 4 center cut pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 2 T vegetable oil
- Blend the broth, onion, garlic, brandy, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste in a food processor or stick blender until onion is chopped.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan over high.
- Add the cutlets and sear 2-3 minutes per side until browned.
- Remove pork from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the broth mixtrue to the pan, scraping up any brown bits.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Return pork to the pan along with any drippings; simmer to warm thorugh.
- Season to taste, spooning sauce over cutlets.
- Serve with Smashed Red Potatoes
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 63g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||57%|
|Total Fat 2.37g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.19g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 2.05g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|