Cost per recipe $4.14 view details
- I'm one of those friends when a party is happening always asked to bring my jell-o shots. I've mixed lots of concoctions so here's one.Refrigerate rum in freezer for 2 hrs before making.
- Dissolve the jello according to box directions
- Depending on how strong you want your shots follow these guidelines.
- For mild shots add in 1 cup cold rum, 3/4 cup cold water 1/4 cup coconut lowfat milk
- **For stronger shots add in 1 & 1/2 cups cold rum 1/4 cup cold water, and 1/4 cup coconut milk**
- Mix with a spoon, then ladle into shot glasses of your choice. I usually buy the smallest silo plastic cups and lids and use a turkey baster to transfer the liquid into the cups. Snap the caps on and put into refrigerator. If you want a fast set put them into the freezer for an hour. Or possibly make ahead and freeze for a while and then bring out about an hour before the party.
- You can also make blue hawaiians doing this:
- Small box / 3/4 cup of cold rum and 1/4 cup of Blue Curacao
- Large box / 1 & 1/4 cup cold rum and 1/4 cup Blue Curacao
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 457g|
|Calories from Fat 1134||60%|
|Total Fat 135.47g||169%|
|Saturated Fat 120.13g||481%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 174.89g||47%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.2g||64%|