Cost per serving $0.69 view details
- I'm one of those friends when a party is happening always asked to bring my jell-o shots. I've mixed lots of concoctions so here's one.Refrigerate rum in freezer for 2 hrs before making.
- Dissolve the jello according to box directions
- Depending on how strong you want your shots follow these guidelines.
- For mild shots add in 1 cup cold rum, 3/4 cup cold water 1/4 cup coconut lowfat milk
- **For stronger shots add in 1 & 1/2 cups cold rum 1/4 cup cold water, and 1/4 cup coconut milk**
- Mix with a spoon, then ladle into shot glasses of your choice. I usually buy the smallest silo plastic cups and lids and use a turkey baster to transfer the liquid into the cups. Snap the caps on and put into refrigerator. If you want a fast set put them into the freezer for an hour. Or possibly make ahead and freeze for a while and then bring out about an hour before the party.
- You can also make blue hawaiians doing this:
- Small box / 3/4 cup of cold rum and 1/4 cup of Blue Curacao
- Large box / 1 & 1/4 cup cold rum and 1/4 cup Blue Curacao
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 76g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 189||60%|
|Total Fat 22.58g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 20.02g||80%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.15g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|