Cost per recipe $4.34 view details
- Â Â Crust
- 250 gm Flour
- 125 gm Salted butter (normal butter
- Â Â Plus 1 tsp salt if you
- Â Â Do not
- Â Â Happen to have it, it may
- Â Â Sound surprising, but try
- Â Â It
- Â Â And you will never again Wan't another butter)
- 3 x Tablesoopn sugar
- 1/4 c. Hot water
- Â Â Large can of pears
- Â Â First Chocolate Layer
- 1 x Bar chocolate (at least 200 G)
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa
- 2 x Tablesponn cornstarch
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2/3 x Juice of a large can of
- Â Â Pears
- Â Â Second Chocolate Layer
- 1/2 x Bar of chocolate (100g)
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa
- 1/3 x Juice of the can
- 1 x Very large drop of whisky
- Mix manually the ingredients of the crust. Bake it till half cooked in oven (medium heating).
- Prepare the first layer. Heat the chocolate in the juice. Add in the other ingredients except the whites. Add in the other ingredients. Let it boil gently. Beat the whites. Mix everything. Pour it in the crust
- Slice the pears. Dispose them in the crust. Return the lot in the oven.
- Prepare the second layer. Heat the chocolate in the juice. Add in the other ingredients. Let it boil gently. Pour it over the pie.
- Let the pie cold, put it in the fridge. Serve it very cold.
- It is absolutly delicous and is very very easy to make, even if it may sound difficult.
- I prefer it with extra chocolate and extra whisky.
- In fact the proportions do not matter much. Just put as much of an ingredient\ as you want. The result is always good.
- Sorry i forgot about the yolks. Beat them and add in them to the mix after the boiling. (at the same time as you add in the whites).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 939g|
|Calories from Fat 1032||45%|
|Total Fat 117.22g||147%|
|Saturated Fat 67.98g||272%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 270.37g||72%|
|Dietary Fiber 22.5g||75%|