These peanut butter apple-cinnamon breakfast wraps are not just for the morning, but can be made anytime. They also make a healthy treat and are very portable to take in the car, on the train, on the boat for a snack, on a hike or into the office.
- Cut the apple into four large chunks and then thinly slice each quarter.
- Heat two wraps in the microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- Coat each wrap with peanut butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Take the apple slices and arrange them across the wrap, making sure not to get too close to the edges of the wrap.
- Roll up the wraps and place wrap in aluminum foil.