Salmon and broad beans can be found on the plates and tables at homes and restaurants almost everywhere in the World.
Here is an easy recipe I found in my notes. It was both inspired by Japanese and French Cuisines, but definitely with a twist to the latter.
- Salmon fillet (skin peeled off): 400 g
- Broad beans (peeled): 500 g
- Unsalted Butter 50g
- Hazlenut powder: 4 tablespoons
- Seasme oil: a few drops
- Ground pepper and fine salt
- -Preheat oven to 210 degrees Celsius
- Put the salmon on an oven dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover a piece of foil paper and bake for 15 minutes
- -During that time Heat a big pan full of salte water and cook the broad beans for 5~6 minutes.
- Take care not to overcook!
- -Drain the broad n\beans and mash them roughly witha fork inside a bowl. Add a few dops of seasme opil and a little pepper and mix.
- -Fiil 4 glass cups with the broad beans has, then add the cooked salmon (after having brol\ken it into large flakes).
- -Sprinkle the hazlenut powder over the top. Add a dollop of butteron top.
- Grill it in the oven so as to gratine it for a few minutes.
- Serve with a sprig or two of flat Italian parsley.
- NOTE: Keep a few whole broad beans and mix them with the hash for better effect!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 62g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 149||77%|
|Total Fat 16.78g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 7.93g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.01g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|