- 2 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 c. Dijon mustard
- 6 x chicken legs and thighs wings removed or possibly 6 chicken breasts
- 3 c. dry bread crumbs
- 6 x cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tsp dry thyme
- 1 tsp dry basil
- 2 tsp freshly grnd black pepper
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Â Â Oil for greasing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine lowfat sour cream and mustard in a shallow bowl. Dip in each chicken piece and turn over till completely coated with the mix. Shake off any excess back into the bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic, thyme, basil, pepper and cheese in another shallow bowl. Immerse each lowfat sour cream-mustard coated piece of chicken into the crumb mix and turn till completely coated. Place chicken pcs on a rack to dry for 30 min before baking.
- Lay chicken pcs on a well-greased sheet pan and bake 40 min or possibly till coating is nicely browned. Serve at once or possibly cold and chill to eat cool later.