Cost per serving $1.22 view details
- 2 c. GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMBS
- 1 stk (1/2 C.) DIET STICK MARGARINE, MELTED
- 1 c. ORANGE JUICE
- 1 env UNFLAVORED GELATIN
- 12 ounce LOW-CALORIE CREAM CHEESE
- Â Â (NEUFCHATEL), SOFTENED
- 1 c. PART-SKIM RICOTTA CHEESE
- 12 pkt EQUAL SWEETENER
- 1 pkt LOW-CALORIE WHIPPED TOPPING MIX
- 1/2 c. SKIM Lowfat milk
- 2 med ORANGES, PEELED, SEEDED,
- Â Â AND Minced (ABOUT 1 C. OF Minced ORANGE SEGMENTS)
- 1 x ORANGE, PEELED AND SECTIONED FOR
- CRUST:GARNISH, If you like
- CRUST: Spray 9-inch springform pan with nonstick vegetable spray. Blend crust ingredients thoroughly and press over bottom and halfway up sides of pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 8 to 10 min or possibly till set. Cold.
- FILLING: Pour orange juice into small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over orange juice and let soften 1 minute. Heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves (about 3 min). Blend cream cheese and ricotta cheese in a large bowl till smooth. Prepare whipped topping according to package directions, substituting lowfat milk for water. Fold whipped topping into cheese mix. Stir in minced oranges. Spoon into prepared crust and spread proportionately. Refrigerate6 hrs or possibly overnight. Garnish with orange sections, if you like.
- Makes one 9-inch cheesecake or possibly 16 servings, 1 slice per serving.
- I did not make this - only tasted the results and it was very good. Also, I cannot imagine getting 16 slices from a 9 inch cheesecake, but which's what the directions said. I definitely had a large piece than which. ;-)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 170g|
|Recipe makes 9 servings|
|Calories from Fat 252||53%|
|Total Fat 28.47g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 10.04g||40%|
|Trans Fat 1.88g|
|Total Carbs 49.47g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|