Cost per serving $0.58 view details
- 1 lb tri-color rotini
- 2 lrg broccoli bunches cut florets and
- Â Â bite-sized pcs
- 2 lrg carrots sliced diagonally
- 1/3 c. sliced black olives
- 1 med green or possibly red bell pepper cut narrow 2" strips
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts - (6 ounce) minced, with liquid
- 1 can kidney or possibly pink beans - (16 ounce) liquid removed, rinsed
- 2 x scallions - (to 3) chopped
- 1/4 c. minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. white balsamic vinegar
- Â Â (or possibly white wine vinegar)
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of rapidly simmering water till al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In the meantime, steam the broccoli and carrots till both are just tender-crisp. rinse under water and allow to drain.
- Combine the pasta, steamed vegetables and all the remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl and toss well. Serve at once or possibly chill till needed.
- This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.
- Description: "A great party dish, and always a big hit."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 109g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 116||66%|
|Total Fat 13.03g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.83g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.77g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|