Cost per serving $1.74 view details
- 2 C. cornmeal (yellow or white)
- 1 C butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 C milk
- 2 Lbs hamburger (browned and drained)
- 4-6 jalapeno's sliced
- velveeta or sharp grated cheddar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 1 onion diced
- brown hamburger and onion till done and drain.(set aside)
- mix cornmeal,butter,eggs,milk,sugar,vegetable oil and creamed corn together to form bater.
- put hamburger and onion mixture in a large skillet(i like cast iron)
- pour half the batter over the top.
- slice jalapeno's and then place cheese of your choice all over.
- pour the rest of the batter mixture on top.
- bake at 350 for 45 minutes or till top is brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 377g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 454||55%|
|Total Fat 51.29g||64%|
|Saturated Fat 21.27g||85%|
|Trans Fat 1.08g|
|Total Carbs 64.28g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|