Cost per recipe $1.59 view details
- 1 pound assorted steamed vegetables
- 1 onion, cut in crescents
- 1 c. cooked beans, liquid removed
- Broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, potatoes, zucchini, carrots.
- Cut potatoes into chunks and begin steaming, allow 20 min. Add in cut broccoli and carrots to steamer, allow 15 min to cook. Add in green beans, cauliflower, zucchini, allow 10 min. During last 10 min place onion crescents over the other vegetables. Heat beans in separate pot.
- Arrange vegetables and beans on serving platter, top with generous amounts of cheese, garlic or possibly curry sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 789g|
|Calories from Fat 22||7%|
|Total Fat 2.46g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.49g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 70.3g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.8g||66%|