With weather changing... this may be a nice dish for kids specially to eat variety of fruits in a different way. WIth Mango flavor, most of kids, as well as adults like the blended taste of mango, ice cream and freshly cut fruits. Any fruit can be added per choice. I generally try to make sure of banana which tastes pretty good in this.
- Mango Pulp - 1 can (30 ounces)
- 5 to 6 table spoons of plain vanila ice cream
- 1 medium diced banana
- 1 medium diced apple (any kind)
- 2 or 3 strawberries cut into small pieces
- 1 cup half/quater cut grapes (any color)
- 1 cup of diced clementine/tangerine slices
- Tranfer the mango pulp contents into a large mixing bowl.
- Add ice cream and mix well (extra ice cream can be added per taste, to get a richer flavor). I generally add ice cream randomly by mixing/tasting with each table spoon).
- Add all the diced fruits mixing gently.
- Serve it with room temperature, or refrigerate for couple (or more) hours and serve.
- This can also be stored in frefrigerator for couple of days.
- Finally get hold of tinny tummies to try this out :)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 139g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||39%|
|Total Fat 4.85g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.93g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.44g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|