Cost per recipe $12.05 view details
- 8-10 mangos, cored, peeled and chopped into bitesize pieces (4 cups of mango)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup coconut rum (malibu or something similar)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 package jiffy golden yellow cake mix
- 1 egg (for the cakemix)
- 1/2 cup water (for the cake mix)
- 1/4th cup shredded sweetened coconut (optional)
- one (1) 8âx8â foil baking pan
- 1) In a medium bowl, mix the mango with the coconut rum, butter, honey and nutmeg. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- 2) Make sure your grill is on (if not already at this point from the previous dishes) and heat to 350 degrees.
- 2) Mix the cake mix according to directions with the egg and water and then add the coconut.
- 3) Pour the fruit mixture evenly into the pan. Next, spoon the cakemix mixture on top of the fruit in heaping tablespoon-fulls.
- 4) Now, (once the grill is at the 350 degrees) put the cobbler on indirect heat. This means that you may have one burner on at medium and you put the cobbler near the on burner or hot charcoals, but not directly on top. If you have three burners then you would keep 2 on and one off and put the cobbler on the off burner in the middle. For charcoal, you would move the charcoal to one side and put the cobbler on the other side.
- 5) Cook uncovered for 30 minutes, give or take, until the fruit is bubbly and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream of course! You will have seconds!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2116g|
|Calories from Fat 1033||27%|
|Total Fat 117.74g||147%|
|Saturated Fat 45.77g||183%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 700.48g||187%|
|Dietary Fiber 29.2g||97%|