Cost per serving $0.17 view details
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 100 grams of chicken breast fillet, cut into bite size cubes
- 4 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cup of upo (gourd), cut into big cubes
- 2 pcs of knorr chicken broth cubes
- 1 1/2 cup of patola (loofah), cut into thin rounds
- 1 raw egg
- 50 grams of misua
- boiled quail eggs (your desired quantity)
- Saute garlic and chicken in a saucepan. Once chicken turns white, add water.
- Add Knorr Chicken broth cubes and then bring to a boil.
- Add upo and patola, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in raw egg, then add misua and let it simmer again for another 2-3 minutes. Top with boiled quail eggs and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 180g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 19||53%|
|Total Fat 2.12g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.63g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 0.06g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|