If you think this chicken salad will taste low-fat, better think again. It is great and simple.
I serve it on a fresh croissant, in a tomato or all by itself.
There are no measurements in this recipe because you can add how much or how little you want. The only part to measure is equal parts.
- Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
- Green Onion (diced)
- Fresh tomatoes (diced)
- Sour Cream
- salt">Salt, pepper, season salt">salt and a little garlic salt">salt.
- Bake chicken breasts in 325 degree oven till done. Cool. Cut up chicken in pieces. Add diced green onion, diced tomatoes.
- Add equal parts of mayo and sourcream in small bowl. Mix together well. Add to chicken mixture. Add seasonings. Refrigerate.
- You can add as much dressing as you want or as little. Same with seasonings.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 288g|
|Calories from Fat 119||44%|
|Total Fat 13.17g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.75g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 6.34g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|