Cost per serving $0.63 view details
- 8 c. coarsely-minced peeled potatoes
- 1 sm onion minced, (1/3 c.)
- 1/2 lb bacon crisped, liquid removed, and crumbled
- 1 pkt cream cheese - (8 ounce) softened
- 3 can reduced-sodium chicken broth (14 1/2 ounce ea)
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- In a 4-qt crockpot, stir together the potatoes and onion. Stir in the bacon.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and the pepper. Add in the mix to the crock.
- Cover and cook the soup on LOW heat for 8 to 10 hrs or possibly on HIGH heat for 4 to 5 hrs. If desired, mash the potatoes slightly for a thicker consistency before serving.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 212g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||43%|
|Total Fat 2.37g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.66g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.13g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|