Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 4 Tilapia Fillets
- 2 limes
- 1 clove of garlic
- ~Chili oil, enough to coat the skillet~~~ See below
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- You can buy chili oil in an Asian market ( I like â¦Fruitful Island, be sure it is the CLEAR OIL, not a paste or sauce.
- Juice 2 limes,
- Crush the Garlic & 1/2 tsp lime zest, add to lime juice
- Put Tilapia Filets into a zip lock bag
- Add the lime & garlic.
- Marinade for 10 - 30 min
- Heat a heavy skillet & spray with non stick spray.
- After skillet is hot add the chili oil
- Remove the Tilapia from the bag ~ lightly saly & place in skillet
- Cook over medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, flip with the spatula
- Pour a small amount of the lime juice over the fish (be careful of the splatter)
- Continue to cook another 2 to 3 minutes, until the fish is opaque.
- Let the fish rest for a couple of minutes before plating.
- Bed atop any number of choices. It was great on Butter Lettuce!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 57g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||5%|
|Total Fat 0.12g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.36g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|