Cost per serving $0.78 view details
- 1 lb frozen cooked meatballs (or homemade)
- 1 lb baby bok choy
- 1 tbs grated ginger
- 1 tbs grated garlic
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bottle lemon ginger beer (or regular ginger beer)
- 1 jar papaya and raisin chutney
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 4 green onions
- 3 tbs minced parsley
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Wash and slice the bok choy into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Slice the green onion into small bits on a diagonal, and set aside.
- Place a large wok or stirfry pan on a medium heat with the chicken stock, garlic, ginger and meatballs.
- Cook until the meatballs are no longer frozen.
- Add the ginger beer, juice from the lemon and the chutney into the wok.
- Stir until well incorporated.and the sauce starts to thicken a little.
- Add the bok choy, half of the onion and the parsley and stir to combine.
- Stir the cornstarch into a small amount (a couple of tbs) of cold water and add to the pan.
- Stir until the sauce is thickened and glossy.
- Serve over 1/2 cup of the cooked rice and garnish with bits of the remaining onion and parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 290g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 116||35%|
|Total Fat 12.9g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 4.89g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.4g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|