Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- Beef, [cleaned but same fat as a burger], fine minced through the grinder 2 kg
- Brown Burgul, [Soaked one minute in water then dried well and tossed in a little olive oil to stop it from growing] 2 kg
- Onion, grated with large grater attachment of by hand. 400 grams
- Lebanese spice mix 40 grams
- Nutmeg whole grated 1 pc
- Salt Taste
- Olive oil for shaping As needed
- Beef, fine grind â same as above 1.5 kg
- Onion, minced brunoise 400 grams
- Lebanese spice mix 10 grams
- Nutmeg, grated Taste
- Pine nuts, fried or toasted golden brown color 100 grams
- Sumac 20 grams
- Salt Taste
- 1. Keeping everything very cold for the outer shell, send all ingredients through fine mince of meat grinder twice. Mix further to make the mixture as even as possible.
- 2. Saute for filling #11 onions until starting to brown and add the meat and cook together until well done. Add the pinenuts and when finished let the mixture cool before adding all the spices.
- 3. To make the kebbe, shape the outer shell and spoon in the filling.
- 4. Fry the kebbe crispy and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 4g|
|Recipe makes 40 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.41g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|