Cost per serving $0.07 view details
- Quantity Unit Generic Unit Weight Product
- 1 kg Refined flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 50 gr Butter
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 110 ml Milk
- 75 ml Yogurt
- 0.5 tsp Sugar
- * Sieve flour, mix salt and baking powder,beat the eeg with sugar and milk, add to the flour,
- * Add some cold water , mix well and make smooth dough, add butter and knead well.
- * Add yoghurt and knead again. The dough should be very smooth. Keep aside for 2 hrs covered with a wet cloth.
- * Divide into small bal. Brush over with melted fat rest for 15-20 minutes.
- * Shape each portion with hands, delicately and place on the sides of a hot tandoor.
- * When cooked the naans come out by them selves.
- * Serves hot cut into two pcs, if smeared with butter on top it would be butter naan.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 28g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 16||59%|
|Total Fat 1.76g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.82g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.15g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|