Cost per serving $0.44 view details
- 3 small carrots, chop bite size
- 2 potatoes, chopped bite size
- 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 package of Japanese curry
- 1 box puff pastry
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pot over medium/high heat, add oil and onions. Cook for 2 minutes. Add potatoes and carrots, cook for 5 minutes. Add water and bring to the boil. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add curry mix and cook for another 10 minutes.
- On a sheet pan, cut puff pastry into squares (1 sheet should give you 4 squares) and with a spoon, fill the middle of 1/2 of the squares you have.
- Cover the top with the empty squares and seal the edges tightly (you can use a bit of water to moisten the edges and help them stick more easily)
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown & serve.
- Source: pickledplum.com
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 327g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 42||28%|
|Total Fat 4.65g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.18g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.76g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|