Cost per serving $0.30 view details
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- 1Â 1/3 c. Miniature marshmallows
- 2Â 1/4 c. POST Fruity or possibly Cocoa PEBBLES Cereal
- 2 pt Ice cream, any flavor, softened
- MICROWAVE butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds. Add in marshmallows; mix to coat. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or possibly till marshmallows are smooth when stirred, stirring after 30 seconds.
- STIR in cereal. Mix lightly till well coated. Press proportionately into lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate. Fill crust with ice cream; cover. Freeze about 2 hrs or possibly till hard. Let stand at room temperature about 10 min before serving. Garnish with additional cereal. Serve with KRAFT Chocolate Topping, if you like. Store leftover pie in freezer.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 82||38%|
|Total Fat 9.11g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5.49g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|