Cost per serving $0.02 view details
- * 1 1/4 c. Oreo cookie crumbs
- * 1/4 c. Brown sugar
- * 1/4 c. Melted butter
- * 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- * 2(8 oz.) pkgs. Cream cheese
- * 2 c. Sour cream
- * 2 Large eggs
- * 2 Egg yolks
- * 2 tbsp. All-Purpose flour
- * 3/4 c. Sugar
- * 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- * 2 c. whipped cream
- * Semi-sweet chocolate
- * Whipped cream
- * Oreo Cookies
- * Chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine cookie crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl
- Melt butter and slowly mix together with other crust ingredients.
- Spray 9â spring form pan. Press the crust into the bottom of the spring form pan. Place in oven for 6 minutes. When finished set aside on heat rack.
- To begin making the filling of the cheesecake using a hand-mixer and a larger bowl, mix together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Next add the eggs one at a time and slowly. Following with sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Afterwards fold in the heavy whipped cream.
- Coarsely chop 36 Oreo cookies and mix together with the homemade Oreo cheesecake mix.
- Pour mixture into spring form pan over crust.
- Place in oven on second level for an hour and a half.
- Once finished baking let stand on heat rack from 4 â 6 hours.
- When cake is completely cooled off remove from spring form pan.
- Use topping ingredients to decorate at your own choosing, but have fun with it!!
- You are now ready to serve your very own homemade oreo cheescake.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 34||59%|
|Total Fat 3.74g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.62g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.33g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|