Cost per serving $0.16 view details
- 1 lb. 2 oz. package oreos, divided
- 1/2 stick butter
- 32 oz. cream chees, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil that overlaps the pan.
- Coarsley chop 15 cookies.
- Finely crush rmaining cookies and mix with butter, press firmly into bottom of the pan.
- Refrigerate an hour.
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Fold in chopped cookies and Cool Whip.
- Spoon over cookie crust in pan.
- Refrigerate another 4 hour before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 16g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 28||51%|
|Total Fat 3.15g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2.27g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.42g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|