Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- can black beans,drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped **
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar, its what I had you can use red wine vinegar also
- 1 tbsp sugar, more to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp chili powder, more to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp hot sauce, more to taste
- lime juice
- Mix all ingredients together, adding more sugar, salt, chili powder and hot sauce to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour up to overnight. Finish off with a squeeze of lime juice.
- *** I soaked the red onion in cold water for about 30 minutes or so it takes away the bite and bitterness that raw red onion has. It really mellows the flavor out.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 208g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||5%|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 76.94g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.8g||53%|