Cost per serving $0.35 view details
- 4 x ears sweet corn in husks silk trimmed
- Place corn in deep container, cover with cool water and soak at least 1 hour. Remove corn from water; shake to remove excess water.
- Place corn on center of cooking grate. Grill 25 to 30 min, turning 3 times. Use gloves to remove husks and silk before serving.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: The basic technique for a summertime classic.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 32g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||11%|
|Total Fat 0.38g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.16g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|