Cost per serving $0.52 view details
- 6 x Ears fresh corn, husk on, or possibly corn frzn with husk on (see "Corn with Garlic and Extra virgin olive oil" for hint on freezing the corn)
- Â Â Butter or possibly garlic extra virgin olive oil
- SERVES 6
- There is nothing new about this one except which you can have it in the winter if you have frzn the corn in the husk. I love to barbecue in the middle of the winter as it helps me to remember which the cool weather will eventually give way to lovely spring days. The smoke of the barbecue will help you maintain your senses, even when there is snow on the grnd!
- Wrap the unopened corn in aluminum foil and place on top of your charcoal grill. Turn every 10 min for about 1/2 hour. Shuck and enjoy. I love garlic extra virgin olive oil on mine, but butter and salt is more traditional.
- If you use the corn which you froze in the husk, be sure and let it defrost completely before cooking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 51g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 137||84%|
|Total Fat 15.66g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 9.73g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.17g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|