Cost per serving $0.35 view details
- 1 16 oz. box of elbow macaroni noodles
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.5oz) can of cream of chicken soup
- 3 tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 sleeve of Rits or Saltine crackers, mashed into crumbs
- 2 tbsp stick butter, sliced super thin
- 10 Oz of Milk (Use soup can)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Boil elbow noodles until thoroughly cooked. Drain.
Pour drained, cooked noodles into a casserole dish
Add Cheese, Soup, Sour cream, mayonaise, and milk to casserole dish.
Stir until well combined.
Spread cracker crumbs across top of the noodle mixture
Lay thin butter pieces throughout the top of cracker crumbs
Bake for 45 minutes. Check and turn every so often to ensure an even brown on top.
Cool for 5 minutes, Serve and enjoy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 81g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 160||79%|
|Total Fat 18.16g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 10.41g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.77g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|