Creamy Yukon gold potatoes make for a great side dish for dinner or fried up as a side for breakfast.
Cook time: 40 minutes
Servings: 8 Servings
Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- 5 lbs Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- ï»¿Put the potatoes in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 475Â°. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and cook until barely tender when pierced, about 10 minutes. Pour into a colander and let drain and dry for 10 minutes.
- Set potatoes in a single layer in a large rimmed baking pan. Drizzle evenly with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tbsp salt and stir gently to coat.
- Bake potatoes until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes, turning halfway through baking. Sprinkle the potatoes with more sea salt to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 289g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 47||17%|
|Total Fat 5.29g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.76g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 51.23g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|