Cost per serving $0.17 view details
- 2-3 lbs. peeled , deveined med.-large sized shrimp
- 2-3 tblsp. unsalted butter
- 7-8 cloves fresh garlic chopped fine
- 1-2 tblsp. Pico de Gallo seasoning
- 1/2 Mexican chili powder
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- For a spicier version add your favorite Mexican pepper-Chipotle,Ancho chile. I like spicy Mexican seasonings at your local mexicana market.
- Season shrimp with dry ingredients, let stand for 20 mins. or overnight.
- Preheat a large 10"-12" non-stick frying pan or flat grill on med.high.
- Add butter,melt (do not brown butter).
- Add garlic, immediately add shrimp.
- SautÃ© shrimp in pan , add lemon juice, cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Voila! Just like that you're done.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 11g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 65||97%|
|Total Fat 7.39g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.61g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.69g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|