Cost per recipe $5.04 view details
- 2 packages. (10 ounce) frzn strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 3 c. each apricot nectar and cool water
- 1 c. ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounce) frzn orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 cans (12 ounce ea.) ginger ale, chilled
- 2 1/2 c. water
- Assorted fruits
- In blender, puree strawberries. In punch bowl, put together strawberries and remaining ingredients except ginger ale; stir till sugar dissolves. Before serving, add in ginger ale and ice ring.
- Freeze 2 1/2 cups water in 1 qt ring mold. Arrange assorted fruits on top of ice. Slowly pour 1/2 cup water over fruit; freeze.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2997g|
|Calories from Fat 13||1%|
|Total Fat 1.52g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.15g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 470.21g||125%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g||42%|