Cost per recipe $6.33 view details
- 1 can , (18 ounce.) peaches, pears & pineapple in their juices
- 1/2 c. Golden brown or possibly dark raisins
- 1/2 c. Dry figs, prunes and apricots
- 1/4 c. Plus 2 Tbsp. brandy
- 1/4 c. Plus 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1/2 lb Macaroons or possibly almond cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain the canned fruit, reserving 1 1/2 c. of natural fruit juice. Mix the canned fruit with raisins, dry figs, prunes and dry apricots in a large casserole or possibly oven- proof serving bowl.
- Mix the brandy and brown sugar together and hot slightly to dissolve sugar. Pour over fruit and sprinkle the top with half of the crushed macaroons. Bake, uncovered for 20 to 25 min, till syrup is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with the remaining macaroons over top. Sprinkle the Tbsp. of brown sugar over all. In a large ladle heat the remaining brandy till it flames. Pour flaming over fruit medley and serve at once.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 620g|
|Calories from Fat 262||15%|
|Total Fat 29.15g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 25.56g||102%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 294.11g||78%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|