Cost per serving $2.03 view details
- 6 x Hard boiled Large eggs, shelled
- 500 gm Large cooked shell-on prawns, (1lb)
- 6 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x Garlic clove, minced finely
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 x Lemon, juice of
- 500 gm Shelled cooked mussels, (1lb)
- 2 lrg Red or possibly yellow peppers
- Cut the Large eggs neatly into quarters.
- Pull the heads off the prawns and throw away.
- Peel off the shells and place in a pestle and mortar.
- Lb. thoroughly to extract every bit of flavour and juice from the shells.
- Strain the resulting liquid and mix it with the extra virgin olive oil, garlic and parsley and lemon juice.
- Mix half this dressing with the mussels and set aside.
- Cut the peppers in half and remove all the seeds and cores.
- Grill the peppers for about 3 min on each side, then rub off the skin.
- Lay the peppers on a serving platter and drizzle over a little of the prawn-flavoured dressing.
- Arrange a layer of hard-boiled Large eggs on top of the peppers, then arrange the mussels on top of the Large eggs. Cover with the prawns.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the prawns and refrigeratetill required.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 217g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 268||68%|
|Total Fat 30.08g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.04g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|