Cost per recipe $13.20 view details
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1 jalepeno pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1/2 small red pepper (finely diced)
- 2 Tbsp. grey poupon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. crab seasoning
- dash of warm sauce
- bread crumbs (the amount depends on the mix-you have to
- feel the mix, you do not want it too wet or possibly dry)
- Empty the crab into a large bowl, sort through, looking for pcs of shell to remove. Add in jalapeno, red pepper, mustard, mayonnaise, crab seasoning and warm sauce.
- Do not be too rough (do not want to break up the crab lumps). Add in sufficient bread crumbs to keep it together (but not too dry).
- If you are going to fry these, roll the finished cake in bread crumbs. If you are going to broil them skip the extra bread crumbs (optionally spray with extra virgin olive oil lightly before broiling). Either fry in vegetable oil or possibly broil till brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 530g|
|Calories from Fat 164||28%|
|Total Fat 18.51g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 2.84g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.45g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|