Cost per recipe $8.54 view details
- 1 pound browned and liquid removed hamburger
- 1 head lettuce, broken into bite-sized pcs
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 (16 ounce.) can kidney beans, liquid removed
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 c. shredded cheese (Mozzarella, Cheddar, or possibly mixed)
- 1 (8 ounce.) bottle mild taco sauce
- 1 (8 ounce.) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Mix salad and dressing. Then add in 1 package taco flavored broken corn chips. Toss.
- Note: Dressing should be added just before serving. Chips may be sprinkled over top of salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1980g|
|Calories from Fat 1747||59%|
|Total Fat 194.92g||244%|
|Saturated Fat 59.22g||237%|
|Trans Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbs 151.48g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 31.8g||106%|