This recipe was overlooked at Restaurant impossible TV program, I added my personal touches to it and it came out great. To define great I will explain: my fiancé, who doesn’t like chicken, was consuming it, as if it was his favorite sausage, not a chicken…
I used cornmeal here, because I love adding it to my pies and muffins, but have never added to my main dishes.
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- Â½ cup of all-purpose flour
- Â½ cup if corn meal
- 1 teaspoon of salt (better sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper (fresh ground)
- 3-4 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Wash the chicken , cut in halves lengthwise (mine were huge), then cut in halves (or three parts) crosswise.
- Season with salt, pepper. Pepper should be fresh and I used a lot of it. You can add paprika (smoked), I didnât , as I didnât have the smoked paprika at home.
- Let the chicken stay for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix flour and corn meal. Before frying your chicken, put it in flour-cornmeal mix and then fry it.
- Preheat frying pan, add the vegetable oil and fry it until golden brown, you can turn it two âthree times until you will reach the necessary color. Serve warm (although they are good when cold as well). Taste BEST with mashed potato!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 167g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 164||45%|
|Total Fat 18.35g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4.13g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbs 16.35g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|