Cost per serving $0.83 view details
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can your favorite cream of whatever soup
- 1/4 cup milk or half and half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dry parsley
- 1 cup your favorite shredded cheese
- 1 cup dry Pepperidge Farms stuffing mix (I like cornbread)
- 3-4 tbs. melted butter or margerine
- 2 tbs. hot water
- chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Add soup to a mixing bowl, stir in milk or half and half. *
- Dip chicken in soup, place in a baking pan or dish.
- Pour on the rest of the soup.
- Top with cheese.
- Add the butter and water to dry stuffing, mix, sprinkle on top of chicken.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, cover 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle on paprika or parsley.
- * I just mix this all up in a Dutch oven.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 150g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 221||63%|
|Total Fat 24.98g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 13.78g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 9.98g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|