- 1 c. minced onion more or possibly less depending on how well you like onions
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies (10 ounce ea)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes - (14 1/2 ounce) minced
- 2 lb processed cheese, such as Velveeta
- 1 lb sharp Cheddar cheese cubed Corn chips, Triscuits or possibly sliced vegetables for serving
- Saute/fry onions in butter. Add in tomatoes with chilies and stewed tomatoes; cook till thick. Add in processed and cubed cheeses. Cook till thick and smooth, stirring often to keep from sticking. Chill overnight.
- Heat to eat. Serve with corn chips, Triscuits or possibly vegetables.