Cost per recipe $16.60 view details
- 1 c. minced onion more or possibly less
- Â Â depending on how well you like onions
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies (10 ounce ea)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes - (14 1/2 ounce) minced
- 2 lb processed cheese, such as Velveeta
- 1 lb sharp Cheddar cheese cubed
- Â Â Corn chips, Triscuits or possibly
- Â Â sliced vegetables for serving
- Saute/fry onions in butter. Add in tomatoes with chilies and stewed tomatoes; cook till thick. Add in processed and cubed cheeses. Cook till thick and smooth, stirring often to keep from sticking. Chill overnight.
- Heat to eat. Serve with corn chips, Triscuits or possibly vegetables.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3369g|
|Calories from Fat 4437||64%|
|Total Fat 504.7g||631%|
|Saturated Fat 312.04g||1248%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 235.11g||63%|
|Dietary Fiber 51.8g||173%|