Cost per serving $1.66 view details
- 12 ounce Ditalini or possibly elbow macaroni, or possibly other medium past
- Â Â Uncooked
- 3/4 c. Plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 c. Fat-free mayonaise
- 12 ounce Smoked turkey, diced
- 2 x Celery sticks, diced
- 1 med Granny smith apple, diced
- 1 head greenleaf lettuce, leaves separated,
- Â Â Washed and liquid removed
- 2 ounce Crumbled blue cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Put the yogurt and mayonaise into a food processor or possibly blender and whirl till smooth. Set aside. In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, smoked turkey, celery and apple. Add in sauce and toss till proportionately coated. Cover serving platter with lettuce leaves and spoon pasta onto the leaves.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese, toss lightly and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 183g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 119||30%|
|Total Fat 13.47g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 4.01g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.14g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|