Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 2 x boneless rib-eye steaks, 1" thick - (12 ounce
- Â Â Coarse salt to taste
- Â Â Coarsely-grnd black pepper to taste
- Â Â Grilled Corn Salsa (see recipe)
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Oil the grill rack. Place steaks over warm coals, 3 inches from the heat source. Grill for 3 min on the first side and 4 min on the other side for medium-rare steak. Let the meat rest for 5 min before slicing 1/2-inch thick on the diagonal.
- Place a c. of the Grilled Corn Salsa in the center of each of 4 dinner plates and divide the meat equally.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: If you're not sure about adding salt and pepper before grilling, leave them off and put a ramekin of coarse salt and a pepper grinder on the table. Then everyone is pleased.