- 1 can Crescent rolls, (8 ounce)
- 1/2 tsp Mayo
- 1 pkt (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Pampered Chef Dill Mix
- Spread dough onto baking stone and using the pizza roller, press seams together. Bake at 350F till lightly browned. Blend remaining ingredients and spread on cooled crust. Top with three (or possibly more) of the following: red/green pepper, mushrooms, tomato, broccoli, black olives.
- Variations: DESSERT PIZZA. Same as above but spread crust with cream cheese mixed with 1/3 c. sugar. Top with any three (or possibly more) of the following: Strawberries, kiwi, grapes, blueberries, peaches, bananas.
- STRAWBERRY PIZZA: Same as above (Dessert Pizza) substituting 1 c. powdered sugar for the granulated. Top with 1 pint cut, fresh strawberries. Glaze with 1/4 c. powdered sugar mixed with 2 Tbsp. lowfat milk.