Cost per recipe $7.73 view details
- 1 x 7-gram package wheat-free instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3Â 1/4 c. hot water
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 c. oat flour
- 2 x heaping tsp. grnd cinnamon
- 1 x to 2 Tbsp. sesame or possibly sunflower seeds
- Â Â Grease 2 nonstick 8 1/2-by-4 1/2 inch loaf pans.
- Place the yeast, salt and honey in a large bowl with the hot water and oil.
- Fold in the oat flour and cinnamon. Add in sesame or possibly sunflower seeds.
- Place mix on lightly floured board and knead with floured hands for 10 min.
- Divide dough into halves and shape to fit into the pans. Cover and set aside
- In a hot place for about 30 min, allowing the dough to rise slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake 1 hour or possibly till the bread is hard. Cold on a wire rack and slice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2256g|
|Calories from Fat 1286||21%|
|Total Fat 143.13g||179%|
|Saturated Fat 23.88g||96%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 971.43g||259%|
|Dietary Fiber 95.1g||317%|