Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- 6 boneless/skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pasta of choice, cooked, drained and seasoned to your preference
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet melt butter over medium heat; add half the garlic and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes each side. Remove to a warm serving platter.
- Add olive oil and remaining garlic to skillet and cook 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add artichokes and cook 1 minute.
- Add wine and lemon juice; heat through thoroughly. Pour mushroom/artichoke mixture over chicken. Serve with pasta.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 54g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 72||74%|
|Total Fat 8.21g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.0g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.07g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|