Cost per serving $1.31 view details
- 1 tablespoon oil-sesame or peanut oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger or 1 teaspoon powder
- 1 3-ounce package chicken flavor ramen noodle soup
- 1 1-lb bag frozen mixed oriental vegetables
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Add vegetables and lid.
- Cook until vegetables are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the noodles (without the flavoring packet) according to package directions. Drain.
- Add soy sauce, garlic, ginger and seasoning packet to water. Mix well. Pour over chicken and vegetables, add noodles and toss to mix.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 214g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 63||29%|
|Total Fat 7.09g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.47g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 16.25g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|